who we are & what we do
At Pathways we emphasize the importance of the nervous and the effects of subluxations and how it relates to the spine.
Getting you toward a healthy path forward
Michele Nemerow, DC
Dr. Michele Nemerow began her chiropractic journey at Life University in Atlanta, Georgia. Her husband Darin’s new profession brought them to the Twin Cities, where she completed her studies at Northwestern Health Sciences University. She has 2 daughters, Gabby and Bianca, that keep her busy with sports in the community.
Danielle T. Dabruzzi, DC
Dr. Danielle Dabruzzi began her chiropractic journey at the University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire. She got her Doctorate and Bachelor or Science degrees from the Chiropractic school at Northwestern Health Science University in Bloomington, MN . She lives in Woodbury, MN with her husband Matt and their daughter Victoria. She enjoys the outdoors, cabin life, friends, and family.
Lynn Winkel, DC
Dr. Lynn Winkel began her chiropractic journey at the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, MN earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in biology with a minor in psychology. She then started her chiropractic school at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington where she graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
What people say about us
” Danielle and Michele take the time to know each client personally, that in turn helps them with treatment because they know each lifestyle and the potential pitfalls each body may suffer. I have benefitted greatly by coming in for adjustments. Because of chiropractic care, I no longer experience migraines. They have also helped me with keeping my ankles, knees, hips and back the healthiest they can be. Thank You Danielle and Michele for the professional loving care you provide.” ~ Cindy L.
I am writing to thank you for introducing me to laser treatment pain therapy ...
I completed six sessions of laser treatment ...
Six months ago I could barely sit, stand, walk or sleep ...
Really Enjoyed Dr. Danielle’s enthusiasm! ...
I started seeing Dr. Lynn in the middle of my pregnancy...
Seeing Danielle after I was in a terrible car accident ...
Dr. Danielle has helped me recover from my accident...
I have been coming to Pathways for about a year...
Bad migraine headaches ...
Wonderful establishment ...
Few Interesting Facts about Chiropractic
The term “chiropractic” is a combination of two Grecian words: ‘cheir’ which means hand, and ‘praktos’ which means done. “Done By Hand.”
- It is estimated that Doctors of Chiropractic (D.C.’s) treat over 35 million Americans (adults and children) annually.
- Doctors of Chiropractic go through a minimum of 4,200 hours of classroom, lab, and clinical internships during their 4-year doctoral graduate school program.
- 32 National Football League teams utilize a team Chiropractor- to boost performance, maintain wellness, and treat musculoskeletal strain and injury.
- The first chiropractic adjustment was given in 1895 by Daniel David Palmer (the father of Chiropractic!) who helped a janitor, Harvey Lillard, regain his hearing after a back accident he suffered 17 years prior.
- Unbeknownst to quite a few, infants can benefit greatly from chiropractic care. It makes sense- birth can be traumatic, hard on a little body! The adjustment is adapted to suit their needs and is perfectly safe.
- Each day over 1,000,000 adjustments take place across the globe!
- Chiropractic is recognized and regulated by law in over 40 countries!
- Doctors of Chiropractic are licensed in all 50 states!
- An injured worker is 28 times less likely to have spinal surgery if the first point of contact is a Doctor of Chiropractic, rather than a surgeon.
- Treatment for low back pain (a common symptom treated by chiropractic care) initiated by a D.C. costs up to 20 percent less than when started by an MD.
Make an appointment
Get In Touch Anytime!
We are conveniently located in Hudson, WI, easily accessible from I-94, with river valley views. Convenient parking and handicap accessibility.