Applying Cutting Edge Methods
- Therapeutic Ultrasound: speeds up healing process, increases blood flow, decreases pain, reducing swelling and edema
- Mechanical Traction: Prepares the muscles around the spine for the Chiropractic adjustment, “Opens” the vertebral joints to decrease disc pressure
- Kinesiotaping: helps the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion as well as providing prolonged benefits of the adjustment
- Soft Tissue Techniques Prepares the muscles and other soft tissues to support the adjustment
Ionic Detox Footbath
The Ionic Detox Footbath is a system for detoxifying your entire body. We now have 2 Ionic footbath units.
Bring a friend!
Getting you toward a healthy path forward
Applied Kinesiology (AK)
A protocol that evaluates structural, chemical, and mental aspects of health using manual muscle testing combined with other standard methods of diagnosis.
Onsite Self Serve Kiosk
No Appointment Necessary
- Onsite self serve kiosk
- No cost
- Self guided 3D digital scan and postural assessment
- No appointment necessary
- Orthotics are prescription inserts
- Custom-made from your 3D scan.
- Inserts available to fit any shoe style
- Includes: custom flip flops and shoethotics, non-rigid inserts
- Supporting all 3 arches of the foot.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) mandates that a driver pass a physical exam to be physically able to drive a commercial vehicle at the time and into the future. This exam must be performed by a doctor on the National Registry list.
Dr. Lynn Winkel’s number is #3472104303
Make an appointment
Get In Touch Anytime!
We are conveniently located in Hudson, WI, easily accessible from I-94, with river valley views. Convenient parking and handicap accessibility.